Monday, August 18, 2008

Style - Belt or no belt??

Hello fellow sartorialists. I am extremely excited my good friend Sean has started a blog about the one thing that really matters.....Style. I am honored to be invited to be a recurring contributor to the blog and am looking forward to ramping this thing up and helping out the average dude who gives a damn about what he wears. I truly feel we can help not only ourselves but each other.

For my first ever blog I will start with a topic Sean and I were discussing earlier today. Belt or no belt? It has been a common theme these days for the hipsters to not wear belts especially with suits. I myself tried to pull it off today at work and to my surprise (and dissatisfaction) no one noticed. Or maybe they did and they just thought I was a D-bag. I think this is a good look if worn properly. Flat front pants are an obvious must. And you can't be overweight.



Since I know Sean is the only other person on our blog at this point I will let him fill you in on his opinion. Hope this is a good enough topic to spark some interest. If not I have plenty of more ammo.

No comments: