Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mr. Vegas Endorses - Raw Denim




so I am sitting here attempting to pack for my trip to laguna beach for a wedding. but something keeps bugging me. no its not the flawless fit of my newly tailored t.m. lewin tux shirt that i will wear this weekend. nope, it's the desire to share with new fellow blog heads the pictures of my a.p.c.'s. for those of you new to our blog a.p.c.'s are a brand of raw denim jeans. unlike sean i have commitment and dedication to my goal. i have gone 6 months with only one hot soak with woolite black. yep, that's right, never washed. as you can see the "fades" are coming in nicely.


I love the idea of breaking in raw denim. maybe its the beauty of self dedication or the process of making something your own....or maybe its the ability to stick it to your best friend that you wear your jeans harder than him. not really sure. but what i do know is that i feel damn good and proud when i look down and earned my wear and tear.


So blog heads please get out there and get your self some raw denim and earn your stripes...er...fades ;)

No comments: