Monday, September 15, 2008

Mr. Vegas Endorses - Tassel Loafers


Hello everyone. Thought I'd share my most recent obsession....The tassel loafer. Going along with most of our themes here on Lifestyle defined one must choose this style of shoe carefully, as it is all based on "how" you wear it. I myself agree with the rest of our Lifestyle team's tastes for classic clothing with a modern touch. Please be very careful when choosing this style of shoe or you will end up looking like your eighth grade girlfriend's hurting dad, who I can guarantee wears a cell phone clipped to his belt.
Above is a perfect example of how the tassel loafer should be worn. Mixed with a touch of modernization but not breaking any classic rules.
I personally like wearing mine with no socks as well. And try your best to keep it casual. Dressing them up is too damn hard to pull off. Lastly, for the sake of humanity never wear these with shorts. I see this a lot after golf outings. besides the terrible sock tans you just look like a tool.
Oh and in case you are wondering this gentlemen is starting his own shoe line which will include this shoe in October. Write for details!

No comments: